Security And Privacy
4UServices ltd trading as ExpressGiftService.com, we respect your privacy and is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 & subsequent revisions thereof) is used to process your order, contact you regarding the order if necessary and to provide you with the best possible service. This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provided to us, will be processed by us. ExpressGiftService collect the information directly and do not disclose buyers information to third parties.
We will not use your details to contact you regarding future promotions and offers unless you opt-in to such marketing during the order process. Any email marketing we may send will include an unsubscribe option. We do not and will not sell our mailing list to third parties. If you wish to add or remove yourself from our mailing lists at a later date or if you have any questions or comments about privacy you can do so by contacting us by telephone on 02030123126 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the following policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it, including what type of information is collected and tracked on the Website, how the information is used, and with whom the information is shared.
How do we protect your information?
While no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure, the security of our system is very important to us. We seek to ensure that up-to-date data storage and security techniques are used to protect the personal information. All our employees and any third parties we engage to process the personal information are also obliged to respect the confidentiality of this personal information. The personal information is held on secure online servers utilising the Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL) standard. We use a server certificate (also known as a digital certificate) to assure you of our identity and secure sockets layer (SSL) to encrypt data transmissions. SSL certificate by Geo Trust is displayed on the home page and can be viewed by visiting here: www.expressgiftservice.com
The security measures described above ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to protect your personal information. However, the nature of the Internet means that an absolute guarantee of security cannot be offered, and you should be aware that there may be a small security risk in exceptional circumstances when disclosing information online
We have a legal obligation to ensure that the personal information is kept accurate and up to date. Please assist us to comply with this obligation by informing us of any changes to the personal information. You have the right to request details of the information we hold about you and to delete or rectify any inaccurate information about you by sending us a email request to: email@example.com
Please state your full name and address and a valid email ID (used to register with us when placed an order online) in order for us to assist your request.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites
We may amend and update this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use personal information we will notify you by email or an announcement on the Website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes.
If you have any questions/comments or requests about privacy, you can use contact us details for which can be found in contact us page here: https://www.expressgiftservice.com/contactus.php
The information we collect
We may collect two types of information from users of this Website:
"Personal Information" (including, but not limited to), your name, Address, Telephone number (including mobile number), credit card information and e-mail address, Recepient Name, Delivery address, recipient Contact Details, IP address.
Anonymous "Non-Personally Identifiable Information" (such as information about how many users log on to our Website). The personal information we may collect and process includes:
- Personal details that you provide by filling in contact us forms on our Website or registering when placing an order online subscribing to our services or requesting further services, including, but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number (including mobile number), and e-mail address so that we can process and fulfil your order, notify you of your order status and inform you of special offers and promotions.
- Recipient details that you provide when placing your order, including name, address and any contact telephone numbers. However, this detail will not be used for direct marketing purposes.
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, IP address, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Details of any transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of orders; and
- Dealings with third parties who hold personal information on you (which could include organisations such as banks, credit card agencies). They may provide this information as a matter of ordinary business dealings, or we may ask them to do so.
The use of information we collect
We collect information about you for the following main reasons:
- To process your order (including payment authorisation)
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To assist in developing the site’s content and our services so the website and its content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your compute
- To notify you about changes to our services
- Information provided online when placing an order will be shared with our delivery service network and distribution providers to ensure your order can be successfully processed and delivered. We will only share relevant information with these parties; all such providers are under obligation to ensure your information is kept private. We do not knowingly partner with any parties with less than an excellent track record and sound policies in these areas
- if you have given us permission to send you information about our products and services by telephone, e-mail or in writing, you agree that by doing so ExpressGiftService are not in breach of the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999 or the Direct Marketing Association (DMA) Code of Practice
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ExpressGiftService , our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies like Banks and credit card Issuers and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Transfers of your personal information abroad
The personal information we collect from you may be stored at, shared at a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers and distribution network. Such staff may be engaged in fulfilment of an order on your behalf, the processing of your payment details or provision of customer support or other services.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of registered and non-registered visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which is a small text file stored on your browser. They are widely used in order to make the website work, or work more efficiently as well as to provide information to the site owner to perform statistical analyses of the characteristics and behaviour of our Website visitors. Cookies are also used as a further means of ensuring private and secure purchase sessions are operated within the Website.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous. Your browser can be modified to not accept cookies - guidance for which is provided in the paragraph below.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser (for example, using Internet Explorer select 'internet options' from the 'tools' menu, then click 'security', followed by 'custom level' and select 'disable cookies'). However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
For more information about cookies, including how to set your internet browser to reject cookies, please go to
Every time you connect to our website we store a log of your visit which shows the unique number your machine uses when it is connected to the internet (IP address). This tells us what you looked at; whether the page request was successful or not and which browser you used to view the pages. The use of this data is primarily for statistical purposes and we will not use your IP address to identify you. This data helps us to understand which areas of the site are of particular interest and also which pages are not being requested. It also tells how many people are visiting the website in total. This anonymous data and the associated statistics can help us prevent fraudulent activity on the site
Cookies that we use
This cookie allows us to monitor your activity on our website, collecting data such as the length of time that you spend on each page, how you navigate around the site and where you click to do so. This information helps us to continually develop the site so that it works more effectively for you. This cookie does not collect any personal information, such as name, address, and email address.
If you would like to be excluded from tracking via Google Analytics you can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
Google Adwords Conversions
This cookie allows us to see how many sales we can attribute to our Google paid advertising campaigns.
This cookie allows us to monitor your activity on our website, collecting data such as the length of time that you spend on each page, how you navigate around the site and where you click to do so. This information helps us to continually develop the site so that it works more effectively for you. This cookie does not collect any personal information, such as name, address, email address.
This cookie is used to maintain your session with ExpressGiftService allowing you to place orders